Experience & Focus:
Eric's practice focuses on litigation with an emphasis on civil defense and farm loss claims. He routinely represents electric utility companies in defense of agricultural stray voltage claims, and feed manufacturers in defense of product claims. Eric's practice also includes representing insurance companies, nonprofit organizations, small businesses and individuals in general litigation matters (plaintiff and defense) including personal injury, breach of contract, debtor/creditor, deceptive trade practices and commercial disputes.
Outside the office, Eric enjoys playing basketball, golfing and following Wisconsin sports teams. He has volunteered as a summer league basketball coach, refereed youth basketball leagues and tutored students at the elementary school level.
- Agricultural Injuries & Economic Losses
- Business Formation & Operations
- Business Contracts & Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate
- Creditor Bankruptcy Litigation
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Loan Collections
- Personal Injury Claims
- Real Estate Disputes
- Real Estate Foreclosures
- Real Estate Purchases & Sales
Education & Professional Associations:
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, B.B.A.
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois, J.D.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Portage County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Courts
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern & Western Districts of Wisconsin
Activities / Community:
- Ignite Leadership Network of Portage County